Forever Communications, Inc. is seeking a General Manager to lead our Bowling Green/Glasgow KY market. We are home to the area’s top radio brands in WBVR (Country), WUHU (Hot AC), WBGN (Oldies), WLYE (Classic Country), WCLU (AC) and news website WCLURadio.com.
Job Description: Provide overall leadership to the Bowling Green/Glasgow market including programming, local sales, digital, event and community involvement efforts by giving direction, training, and feedback to applicable staff members. Assist General Sales Manager in maintaining, prospecting, and developing local and regional direct and agency clients, as well as new business revenue, digital revenue, and event marketing to assure annually established sales goals are met. Lead efforts in hiring, training, and development of all departments for Forever Communications Bowling Green/Glasgow.
- A minimum of five years of media management/sales experience is preferred with a proven track record of success in consultative/strategic locally focused selling.
- Work with GSM to develop and implement a sales plan that will meet station revenue goals with emphasis on new business.
- Ensure stations adhere to all FCC guidelines and regulations.
- Maintain and submit all necessary EEO reports.
- Possess highly developed training and coaching skills including strong skills in organization, delegating, training, interviewing, and motivating a team.
- Demonstrate high energy level and aggressive attitude toward sales, sales training and education, and client relations.
- Develop and maintain effective communication with everyone with whom they must interact during the performance of assigned job responsibilities.
Compensation: Negotiated salary and overrides/bonus program based on sales performance. Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Forever Communications, Inc. and their affiliates and Radio Station(s) do not and shall not discriminate, in any manner on the basis of race or gender, respecting their recruiting, employment or advertising practices.