Here’s your chance to work for a media company that truly values its employees. Forever Communications, Inc. is looking for a full-time Traffic Assistant/Promotions Director to be based in Union City TN. Applicants must have strong computer, verbal and written communications skills, be detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision. Applicants must be a high school graduate. Two to three years’ experience in accounts receivable/billing and handling administrative tasks is preferred. Previous radio traffic and programming log experience is preferred but not a requirement. Apply now – Email Becky Gallagher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develops and maintains close working relationships with management, Sales and Programming team members regarding clients’ promotions and orders.
- Assist sales and programming department with execution of various promotions and giveaways.
- Follow daily traffic procedures—entering orders, printing confirmations, scheduling logs, building and messaging logs, sending logs to programming system, managing bumped spots, make-goods, filing orders, etc.
- Prepare and enter daily deposits and handle other daily administrative
- Assist with monthly billing, post payments and make monthly receivable adjustments
- Organize and prepare variety of reports and documents, including but not limited to: bi-monthly payroll, submitting timesheets, weekly and monthly billing reports, co-op billing, typing scripts, stuffing envelopes, etc.
- Assists Business Manager, Director of Sales and Executive VP with various tasks as requested.
- Represents company at various station functions and events when needed.
- Contributes to team efforts to achieve market goals and objectives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent computer skills and with business software, such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, etc.
- Familiarity with traffic system (Marketron), a plus but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information.
- Ability to prioritize, multi task and work effectively and energetically in a fast-paced and deadline-centered environment.
- High school graduate – some college preferred
- 3 years’ experience preferred in accounts receivable and administrative tasks
Job Type: Full time
Work Location: Union City, TN
How to Apply: Email your resume/information to Becky Gallagher at email@example.com.
Forever Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.